Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
user upload
an user done uploader section with instructions on how to upload and a place, to put our uploads before the mods approve of them and to make sure they are the correct files. This way people who are bored for 1 day can upload some manga Confusedet4_teacher:
I wanted to suggest the exact same thing but I was (once again) too lazy. I don't feel all that comfortable with one person doing everything and us only leeching.
this happened at crunchy roll, it was good until people started uploading game videos and AMV's now there's a bandwidth restriction.
And that's how they do it at manga.podzone.... I don't think they want people putting up joke stuff, also they sometimes edit it, and as seen on the main page right now, they don't want people breaking scanlation rules.
So there is no way to contribute? When I read downloaded Manga, I delete them afterwards and it would really be a waste not to use them for anything else. :thumbdown:
Well we are looking at getting a few people to help out with uploads right now, but we really like to keep track of whats going up on the site and to make sure we can handle it. So the extra uploaders will probably be limited.
And there are always problems with full public uploads where some people will be messing around and uploading hentai type material or like fake chapters.

So while we are very grateful that so many of you guys seem to want to help us out in terms of uploading, we'll probably just get a select few but that should already be a great improvement, since right now it is just me doing it all XD