Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hellsing
Isn't it a mix? It's about all of them. at least, i think it is
i think its mostly focused on alucard wit seras and integra as important side characters
Mm, probably... I like Seras the best though.. i reckon alucard is do strong. so hard to kill him. =\
yea alucard is a little overpowered...
yeah hes like the only character of a manga who hasnt lost his cool and like totally lost
I think Alucard rocks I love his evil face and how he has the cool guns....I never nknew he used a sword in his Dracula form. Well he has lost it many times if you look carefully! Walter is so gone for good and he looks cute as a young boy! ^^ And yeah I love Alexander Anderson! And SS-Hauptsturmf?is awesome the wolf man! Smile Seras and Pip Bernadotte would have been a cute couple. ^^ Ya I thought Rip van Winkle was awesome as well.....Scrodinger is the cat boy I despise of him because he's everywhere and has gotten his head blown up so many times but never dies...I absolutely hate the fat Nazi guy, Montana Max! I think Integra is a bit demanding but is awesome for owning Hellsing and always being brave. I love Hellsing as you see it! I can't wait for the new chapter!! ^_^

I'm actually listening to the anime theme song right now....A world without Logo's and the anime is only 13 episodes long which I thought was crazy....And a group of people want to ban hellsing! I'm againest it!

OMGWTGBBQ!!! CAT BOY AND FAT NAZI HAFTA DIE.....and yea alucard lost it plenty of times...like when he was fighting that valentine brother...and the dandy man...whenever he really gets into a fight he loses it
he dosen't lose it every time he fights.
i didnt say he did...
We were saying he loses it a lot that's all. Dandy Man was funny....Alucard went psycho when fighting Rip Van Winkle to...

Long Live SS-Hauptsturmf!!!