Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The generals
spartan117 Wrote:
1597534862 Wrote:cross is the strongest
reason:
lots of general died
most of them need protection
do u mean excorsicts. becuz only one genral died and o dont think that counts as alot. but i do agree wit the protection thing. cross was the only one who didnt need protection even tho the order tried to giv it to him. :lol:

lots is hyperbole(do u know what hyperbole is???)
only 1 died? im sure there is more than 1
cuz if im not mistaken 1 died and got sent to the place(name?) and than another report saying another general died
Only one general died by tyki myk I think...
MangaAddict Wrote:Only one general died by tyki myk I think...

but isnt there also another 1 that was sent as a message.......
1597534862 Wrote:
MangaAddict Wrote:Only one general died by tyki myk I think...

but isnt there also another 1 that was sent as a message.......
that one was tyki myk's.... he was killed and sent to the exorcists as a message that they will kill all the rest of the generals...there was only five generals and now there are four...
there are 5 generals..... 1 got killed by tiki mick.....
cross is god-noes-where
cloud nine and the guy with the ugly face is in black priests headquarters
finalli, mr artistic is in edo.....
thats the summary so far....
cross was suppose to stop the arc so most likely he is inside it....
Raijuu Wrote:cross was suppose to stop the arc so most likely he is inside it....

Uh....no.
Cross' mission if I remember correctly was to destroy a factory creating Akuma bodies or whatever.

The Earl was the one who was suspecting that Cross was after the arc, so it doesn't necessarily mean the Cross is trying to stop the arc.
well if he's not trying to stop the arc then he's on the earl's side..... but if he wasnt inside the arc he would have already appeared to the people outside it....
Not trying to stop the arc doesn't mean that Cross is on the Earl's side and we don't know if he has appeared outside of it, as the only scene that showed outside the arc was after Jasdebi.
well maybe you're right but they talk about cross now so much that he has to appear soon and help them or something....