Remove Ads

Poll: Which Hebi character is your favorite??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sasuke (emo)
8.33%
2 8.33%
Suigestu (crazy)
58.33%
14 58.33%
Juugo (bipolar)
12.50%
3 12.50%
Karin (whore)
20.83%
5 20.83%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hebi
Discuss which hebi character is strongest besides sasuke, who has a better personality, what other techniques do you think they can do, who will they fight, and will they die as quickly as the sound 4/5??
Something tells me juugo is going to die really fast. I mean faster than the sound 5 did. The other members other than karin arent going to die i think tho.
OMG someone voted for sasuke?? Reveal yourself!!
It wanst me i voted suigetsu.
Good boy, but who voted for sasuke... hes emo, sui is greater then him in every way...
lol. Well..I'm thinkin Karin is goin to die either from Akatsuki, or Sasuke is just going to kill her because she is like a mini Sakura....only more useful. And I didn't even vote.
I think karin is gonna fight sakura and die...
I dont know who juugo will fight but Im hoping it will be shino...
Suigetsu is a huge mystery, hes blood thirsty which makes him so much more awesome, hes abilities are kinda cool so I dont care who he fights as long as he fights...
I hope sasuke dies....
Now who voted for Sasuke....
I said several times that I don't hate Sasuke but... it wasn't me. I voted for Suigetsu.
Although I was about to kill him for taking Zabuza's sword from his grave (what a disgrace!) but I like Water-Ninjas (all but Kisame...) and that guy's really cool.
Kisame looks like one to eat fish...