Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite music
Yay go Jonaling! Ya I'm the same I love Jap music! And I love Classic rock too!
I love rap and r&b and someone said something about tupac cant rap??
tupac is dead so technically he cant rap... lol, joke... at least give me a pity laugh...
i like most music but some i can stand i really like rock and metal though like Dragonforce,metalica,system of a down,disturbed ect i also listen to alot of music from anime and gackt
80s thrash metal all the way but then again i also love instrumental guitarists (well if they can play well) Megadeth are my fav band seen them live as well Smile that was awesome for the record as well Megadeth are sooo much better than Metallica though Metallica are an awesome band as well.

I hate most rap anything emo and generally any band that thinks they can play guitar well but in reality completely fail.
I listen to a lot of rock from bands like, Incubus, Jimmy Eat World, Linkin Park, and Nightmare of You. Along with that, I have a huge collection of Japanese songs, which I mostly got from different anime series. I also downloaded the OSTs for .hack//Sign, .hack//Roots, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn! Aughh, I might need to buy a new iPod or something. D:

A majority of the songs in my iPod are either in the Japanese or Rock genre. Hardcore screamo and emo particularly are not some of my favorites.
I like classic rock... Led Zeppelin, Metallica, The Who, ACDC, Aerosmith, etc.
I guess i'm a mainstream festival man or something. Any band that can dominate the stage is good enough for me. Zeppelin, CCR, Deep Purple, ... the classics. Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Smashing Pumpkins, Radiohead, ... the nineties. And Arctic Monkeys, dEUS, Goose, Queens of the Stone Age, Kings of Leon, Muse, ... are the most recent ones.

As long as its full of inspiration or humor i'll give it a listen.
That's also the reason why i don't like most pop, hip hop or metal.
i listen all kinds of music
rap
punk
pop
indie
but i cannot stand COUNTRY:mad:
ummm
well

i like korean music

Rock, Rap, stuff like
metalica
Yung Joc