Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ares
oh he killed cygnus alright. bastard!!!
and don't forget the smoking guy, he hasn't really shown his skillz yet but he will probably kick ass. I'm thinking ares' team is gonna need reinforcements.
And wasn't there talk of the red eye having a pupil? That would be a good match with ares!
And the tanned shaven dude, from the islandworld arc. He has similar weapons to Baroona. Would also be pretty cool.
(This is such a good manga!!! *goes and practices my 'kick-opponents-head-into-brick-wall-technique'*)
ares sugoi!
michael is so rude, he killed cygnus when i was hoping they may be comrades T_T i hope the author will have a little spin to bring cygnus back--like cygnus was saved by someone ...
i wanna read more about baroona, there's nothing much said about him in the previous chapters
gohu's really funny! he joined temple so he can draw! lol gohu no baka! Big Grin though i was thinking the same thing ...fufu
i cant wait for the next chapters!
haha, a happy little bunny aren't you?
I dont think they will do a spin on Baroona, because they pretty much explained everything in the last fight (enslaved, choose a weird weapon with his master, became youngest champion, escaped,...) but maybe they will do a little background story on the new archer?
And i'm afraid our beloved spearwielding friend is really dead. ares isn't the sort of manga to joke around about something like that. And if he isn't dead then he probably would have been forced to join Michaels team. (you know they probably killed him of so we would hate michael, so we would accept him as the new villain)
I like gohu too! I hope he never learns to fight Big Grin. And don't forget Emergency Food!
hey, who's the happy little bunny?
they said that about baroona? what chapter? i havent read it? T_T
the new archer's really interesting, a mercenary who uses bow and arrow!
its better for cygnus to die rather join michael, at least he's happy in heaven(?)
y was chapter 59-72 was reuploaded
Michael killed his uncle in this last chapter, now Im awaiting the next arc which will probably be Michael invading chronos and eventually ending with a big fight between him and ares... whod win?? Im betting ares!!
pfft Ares better win...and im thinking Baroona going to face Carnival
weell it looks like its gona be red eyes v.s micheal
there crews look about even and they both want the same thing

ares n the mercenaries might be hired by one or the other
red eyes? wut do u mean? Ares is going to face red eyes swordman..
Does the red eyed swordsman have a crew? where did you get that?
And it's gonna be Cronos vs Michael's country probably

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ares dannyboy21 6 546 07-19-2007, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Blaze