Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ares
yea michael is kinda evil i think hes gonna try and kill ares sooner or later anyways this is a pretty good manga probably on my top 5 i find the left to right reading style kinda helpfull cause thats wat im used to
yea but ares doesnt have the rage instinct tho like micheal does in teh sense that ares's killin intent isnt always on while micheal's is tho. and we've seen micheal beat more strong ppl than ares.
Cygnus was strong. Maybe one of the strongest so far. And Ares also killed the big sword guy who was one of the great generals. And Ares deflected a whole killing squad witch is 'impossible'.
Besides when ares attacked red eye he was injured and tired and red eye still had to jump away to dodge. When a fully fit Michael attacked, red eye didn't even have to blink. (poor guys it was so humiliating for both of them)
And i think rage is considered a weakness in this kmanga. You have to be willing to kill but centered of thought to be a swordsman...
Has anyone read the latest chapters... Theres a new guy who is a replacement for Micheal... an arrow guy??
o yea he i saw but i forgot his name..Ares is wicked =] i hope nothing happen to him and his girlfriend...and i would like to see that whimpy guy (also forgot his name) get stronger..and i think Iris (or w/e) might have to fight Chronos which mean Ares might fight Michael
Hell even though the art isnt veri nice....
its still such a great korean manga.......
This is the onli comment ive got heh heh.....
ill tink of something to say later....
i was SO surprised that Micheal was a royalty! not to mention a prince!!
Ares is kool! His teacher was kool too! and...what was that other guy's name....Baroona! anyway...his kool too.
But in the early chapters baroona said that his rope thing was made out of steal or metal, but can either of them bend? BTW- I love that wepon that he has ^.^
Micheal is psychotic... He wants to take over Chronos and he probably wants to kill Ares just for the fun of it...
i kind have had a feeling in the beginning that michael would become an enemy, just the way he acted and the flashback ish things to talking about a prince - we all knew ares would not be a prince.
If you do like ares read the first 100-150 chapters of berserk they share alot in common until berserk sort of becomes like every other manga, a party with a magic user, a warrior , and some other random people thrown in
during the band of the hawk era berserk was a Magnificent manga but sigh nothing good seems to last now a days

I think ares could definatly take michael , in any fight rage is a weakness it blinds you and leaves you wide open to a level headed person.
Salliea Wrote:i was SO surprised that Micheal was a royalty! not to mention a prince!!
Ares is kool! His teacher was kool too! and...what was that other guy's name....Baroona! anyway...his kool too.
But in the early chapters baroona said that his rope thing was made out of steal or metal, but can either of them bend? BTW- I love that wepon that he has ^.^

well they gave u a clue when one of that chapter mention a guy asking Michael if he was the prince of Iris

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ares dannyboy21 6 546 07-19-2007, 06:11 AM
Last Post: Blaze