Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
summer assignments
I do the least amount of work possible in order to get an A...
well unless she gets a big boost from her ap classes then that is a big deal
because its not regular classes its the hardest ones at the skewl for that grade level/class
MangaAddict Wrote:I do the least amount of work possible in order to get an A...

I do my homework in class. My teacher doesn't tell our assignment till the end but I take a chance and I somehow find the right assisignments when its in the books. Its a good thing I could quit special Spanish. Now I have study hall for extra homework time or naps. As long as I don't yet caught of course.
I havnt had study hall since I was a freshman...
I have to admit, last school year was the hardest school year yet... I got a B..
i have assignments, i never do them, and then get detentions, but i'm meant to get high grades, but i cba, surprisingly i'm on target for everything i need.(above target on english)
I don't really care for grades but I usually get As anyway. Well low As but still As. I just try to score high when its the SATs. So that would be one of the only times I try in school.
I never took the SAT but I took the ACT and got a real low score... it depressed me...
I heard the ACT was easier than the SAT...
Aww, and that's why men should rule the world, we're lazy
Finally, someone who agrees with me!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer's here..who's having a good one? SilverKunai 21 2,009 07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Last Post: B!NG0