Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theories
just put random theories u have about anything like who's who's father or what sum1s jutsus are or whats gonna happen
this is kinda vague but okay...
Tobi is obito theory, I think it could be true but it may not be...
Yondaime is not ak leader...
Yondaime may be narutos father...
Jiraiya is not naruto grandfather..
Narutos secret jutsu must have to use his nine tails chakra but I dont believe it solely nine tails power...
We already have one of these threads in the Naruto section, just seperate.
oops sorry didnt mean to start a useless thread >.>
I was watching an amv an i had a thought wat if itachi didnt kill his family before u tell me to shut up listen i was readin a few otha threads before about hu would have beaten itachi for him to join akatstu (sry bout spellin) an i just thought mayb it was the leader hu fought him an to make sure he came he killed of the rest of his family (mayb he refused the 1st tym i dunno) itachi knowin he wouldnt be able to face the leader alone told sasuke that it was him hu killed his family so that it would make him want to be stronger an awaken the true MS and then they would both face the leader

i kno its a weak theory but let me kno ur thoughts
thats not a week theory, i actually thought in that for a little while because it seems kind of wierd that itashi could kill his entire clan, if you think about it is almost imposible for him
And Qane, why do you think we'd tell you to shut up?
maybe he thoght it was stupid
Greg Wrote:And Qane, why do you think we'd tell you to shut up?

May be hes getting some negative vibes from certain members.
qane Wrote:I was watching an amv an i had a thought wat if itachi didnt kill his family before u tell me to shut up listen i was readin a few otha threads before about hu would have beaten itachi for him to join akatstu (sry bout spellin) an i just thought mayb it was the leader hu fought him an to make sure he came he killed of the rest of his family (mayb he refused the 1st tym i dunno) itachi knowin he wouldnt be able to face the leader alone told sasuke that it was him hu killed his family so that it would make him want to be stronger an awaken the true MS and then they would both face the leader

i kno its a weak theory but let me kno ur thoughts

Now I know why he said that, because he just stole my theory. The one I always throw around just altered a little, why you little lol. Like I said, I think it would be frickon unbelievably awesome if that was the case.