Remove Ads

Poll: Who would win??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sasuke
30.77%
4 30.77%
Naruto
69.23%
9 69.23%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naruto vs. Sasuke
I'm not a big sasuke fan or anything, but i did vote for him to win. Because, well naruto sucks. Really sucks. Sure he could do it if he went all out but that wouldn't be naruto winning that would be 9-tails winning, so that's different.
Naruto in himself has no defence and is too slow to beat Sasuke. And even if he wasn't all that, he still would have no defence against genjutsu. that has always been his greatest weakness and it still is.
And if all that still isn't enough, here's another thing. Naruto would hold back, Sasuke wouldn't.
But then again, i did think Kiba and Neji would win against Naruto. So if you include the power of having your name on the manga, then maybe Naruto can win...
But Naruto said he didnt want to use his nine tails power and he still beat kazuzu. Plus we dont even know if sasuke can do genjustu yet... And even though naruto is the name of the manga, sasuke is kishis fav charcter...
well the copying thing and any other powers from the sharingan are all genjutsu...i think
and ya the power of having your own manga is strong
meaning i know a manga that kiba would pwn in....
i mean think about it if naruto wasnt the main character would u like him?
i barely like him now cuz even in the manga he gives me a headache him and sasuke are so conceited!!!!
Then what characters do you like in naruto??
MangaAddict Wrote:Then what characters do you like in naruto??
most of them its just the 2 main guys are the most annoying for different reasons
naruto wont shut the hell up and sasuke is always like "no one knows how it feels to be me. im so special and different and better than every1 thats why itachi did it, cuz he was jealous. im gonna go sulk in useless' corner"
and so on for about 20 minutes....
yea i guess the 2 main get kinda annoying after awhile with the BELIEVE IT and the emoness...some of the lesser chars are cool kiba and shikimaru are pretty cool
u shouldnt call shikamaru a lesser character some people might keeel u
but believe it is only in the dubs but hes still annoying in japanese...
god i hate the dubs for every anime.....
when i first started watching this anime it was the dub and i wanted to keeel someone whenever i heard believe it.....
I also voted for sasuke because... well naruto doesnt have a chance in hell with the kyuubi chakra.Sasuke is faster, smarter, and has so many steroid pumping jutsu he might as well have a tailed beast in him, while naruto has a kewl new rasengan and some smarter kage bunshin manipulation. Really Kishi pissed me off after the timeskip when he didnt make naruto that much more mature and in the mean time sasuke just kept getting more and more emo. idk thats just what i think but somebody probably has something else to say.
sasuke is strong but he could have been stronger had he stayed in konoha, he could have learned the ms that kakashi invented, so in a way he got screwed...

Sasuke is only strong because of his cursed seal, which is cheating. Just like narutos kyuubi chakra. Its not their real power, its borrowed power...
What is with everyone and the tailed beasts? Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke, Zetsu, Juugo recently. You guys keep on itching for it don't you lol. Maybe...maybe one other main character has a bijuu. I doubt it is Sasuke, because then it would be "How can you have everything you could possibly need, and still be such a loser?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto Parodies ANewLight 2 1,747 11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM