Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Konnichiwa! ^^
Well this is a way friendlier attitiude towards newbies than before. What ever happened to the initiation that took place?
Oh and welcome to onemanga Keita.
Ahhh, that initiation...I thought that was over? I treat everyone that way, especially with free-going and frequent posters, like yourself for example. By the way, what did you think of the Sparky thread?
if it was another chizel at my dignity, it failed, i'm honered to share the name of a ace firefighting dog Big Grin
Sparks Wrote:if it was another chizel at my dignity, it failed, i'm honered to share the name of a ace firefighting dog Big Grin

I wasn't doing any thing of the sort, it was just a yank at your chain...But I'll find one of your buttons one day...
*in comes Karuru with the spank board ?* (joke)
ROFL, anyway what's all this about, it's meant to be saying hi and welcoming keita . . .
Someone's stealing his spotlight =P
WELCOME TO THE FORUM
O.O *is confused about the fighting* thnx for welcoming me guys ^^
dont worry it happens all the time, i hope you come for the long haul with the onemanga forums it would be cool if we has another  serious member.

EDIT:Its annoying talking to the same people with jaded opinions.
Megabuster Wrote:dont worry it happens all the time, i hope you come for the long haul with the onemanga forums it would be cool if we has another  serious member.

Not sure that's the message we want to send, otherwise we'll get alll types of weirdos on these boards.

Edit: Never mind, they can't be weirder than the ones we already have *sigh*
XP dun worry im not too wierd