Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prince of tennis
Well it says Sanada has never been able to beat Tezuka, so I hope that stays true.
Same here, also hope for Tezuka's victory.
Because Sanada never beat Tezuka maybe Konomi will give a big suprise that Tezuka lose isnt that right?
word tezuka just got back into action if he loses now it will be a bit of a downer
Just got back into action?, correct me If I'm wrong, but he have won every.single.match in National Championship so far.
he played how many games? 3? 4?
he just recently started to play at full power

but anyway i dont want him to loose
but right now its lookng bad

sanda fans will be happy thou he was looking weaker than atobe now he looks like hes 10 times better
3 matches in National tournament, but it's not like he play that much in his pre-rehab condition, only worthy opponent is Atobe.

The new chapter is basicly Sanada showing off his ability...
- Breaking the Tezuka Zone.
- "Thunder" which Tezuka cannot return using Hyakuren Jitoku no Kiwami.
- "Shadow" which Tezuka cannot predict using Saiki Kenpatsu no Kiwami.
TOTAL GREATNESS!, now I'm happier whichever side win..., can't wait for next chapter.
next chapter is out

tezuka reversed his zone (dope) which ryoma apparently pointed out or most probably just reminded him that he COULD use it
it's not suprising for Seigaku members to pull out new moves at all, especially for Tezuka to do it in 2 of his last match...
I don't really understand the technique..., but I guess it does the opposite from the Tezuka Zone, where he pullover ball to him. Instead the ball get pushed off outside the court.
Not as impressive as Sanada though..., hopefully Tezuka will pull off something more impressive on next chapter.
my prediction:
Tezuka turn the table over but than that granny said that it hurt his arm
so im sure tezuka hurt his arm badly
than somehow sanada break the reverse tezuka zone
than they keep going at it and tezuka finally use his super move(the ball doesnt touch the ground and roll over the net)
than tezuka win

well if tezuka lose that would suck cuz he already lost against sanada once so it would be stupid if he lose again