Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi all, a little about me
fine... gloat all you want, i've not played a RTS in ages, and I rarely play FPS's so bleh, i would still own you on gunz, i've mastered almost all techniques, and made a few variations, like dragon fly Big Grin
it is not all about techniques, it is about skill and talent. where i will not know the techniques i more than make up for it with skill and talent.
the only talent you have is button bashing on a fighter. also i have the skill and talent to take on level 30's when i am level 70 and only weild 2xuzi (first)
Fantastic, but couldn't you guys take this outside, literally...You're squabbling like a married couple over the last peice of biscotti, just...NO...NO...go outside and do it like a normal couple, and just bicker over it in the park and then give each other a big make up kiss, and leave it at that.
Draik, you scare me... first you want to "push my buttons" then you want me and ANOTHER dude, kiss in the park >.<

it's a freindly argument against MATES not a fricken couple
Sparks Wrote:Draik, you scare me... first you want to "push my buttons" then you want me and ANOTHER dude, kiss in the park >.<

it's a freindly argument against MATES not a fricken couple

Had me fooled. But it was an idiom, an idiom, that means I'll draw a strong reaction from you that was intended to be anger. Sparks, it bothers me even more that you perceive these things as sexual remarks, I get that you have needs (whatever they may be o_0*), just keep them up there in your head.

*I know that i normally hate to use emoticons, but I thought that a demonstration of me being disturbed by what Sparksy thinks, was nesseceray.
What's with you two and fighting in introduction threads?!
hi and welcome to the forum ^^ hope to see u posting
thanks for welcoming me to the forum. i will try and make a lot of posts so you are all happy:thumbup:
Hi Welcome to the forum!