Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alchemy powers
U run a hell of a forum anyway~~~ =)
if not we wouldnt be here rite now would we?
Thanks Big Grin
still not official but ur making a pretty good job, i agree with jonaling, hey, 2 more post til 100 xD.
hmmm maybe ill call my alchemist the 'anti-matter alchemist'....
(refer to pg 1 of this thread)
damn, my idea would be interesting, but its juz lame, but its the only original idea i got in an alchemic point of view...fine, i'll stick wif the lame ''teleporting alchemist''=,=
Greg Wrote:Have you ever touched a lightbulb and went "Ow"? The lightbulb is hot, isn't it? Do you buy a lightbulb to heat your house... I reckon that you don't. The heat is just a byproduct, a waste of energy for the lightbulb. Just as the heat was a waste there, alchemy seems to give off excess energy with the light and smoke... the alchemists aren't transmuting for light and smoke, they're transmuting for whatever it is they're transmuting for.

Errrr...
And explain to me how that's wasteful? I was under the understanding that the light and thus energy that came from the transmutation cirlce was used to, ehatever the alchemist was trying to do. And smoke and such isn't all that harmful; it's just not wasting.

You can't waste anythng in nature. Natural things that happen in nature are never wasted. Heat and energy is conserved. The only tme something is wasted is when it's made for somehing and it isn't used. Such as a fan, if you don't sit in front of it, and leave it, then you're wasting money that was spent on creating the electricity that was being made for it.  But if there's a breeze outside, you dont say that it's wasted.

Alchemy is a dream sience, you spend your time drawing circles that work on a molecular stage with no energy transference from great distances.

If you want to say that alchemy is a wasteful science, then you might as well be saying that the whole of nature is wasteful!

And can someone please explain to me why the original poster of this whole thing brought up planets?

Jonaling, are you in gradeschool?
For example, you are putting out x energy to create something. In order to do your task, you need y energy. x>y. x-y goes to creating smoke, instead of returning to you. You are putting out more energy than you need for your task than you need, and the smoke is a byproduct. Your goal isn't to make smoke after all.
Greg Wrote:For example, you are putting out x energy to create something. In order to do your task, you need y energy. x>y. x-y goes to creating smoke, instead of returning to you. You are putting out more energy than you need for your task than you need, and the smoke is a byproduct. Your goal isn't to make smoke after all.

Thanks, but I kinda got it.

All I am saying is that the smoke created is part of a natural reaction between elements. So how is that wasting?
smoke is not what we want rite?
Like we want heat from a fire, we dont need the smog to coke us up.
wat we want is the product by itself, not smoke which is useless to us(in most cases)
jonaling Wrote:...........
smoke is not what we want rite?
Like we want heat from a fire, we dont need the smog to coke us up.
wat we want is the product by itself, not smoke which is useless to us(in most cases)

I just read the whole thread cuz I love FMA, but aren't we getting off point? This is a thread about FMA, isn't it?

But I agree with Greg and Jonaling, I think Draik just wants to argue...

But back to the point, if I could do alchemy, I'd be known as the poison alchemist. I'd transform harmless materiels together forcefully that would be poisonous. MUAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH