Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alchemy powers
jonaling Wrote:i think he means that alot reactions produce are efficent results
but alot of energy is wasted
e.g.
lets say we haf a motor to run cars and the fuel is from petrol.
the motor makes the car move using kinetic energy while there is a heat loss due to friction

chemical energy-> kinetic + heat energy
lets say chem en is 100
then
100 -> 40+ 60
so that 60% of energy suppied is lost...

arrgghh sorry for the lecture... my exams are coming...

I still don't get it. Just put it in layman's terms for me.
And if you don't mind me asking, what grade are you in, and what language do you study in?

So again put it simply for me; instead of telling me the whole story of how the dog was playing with the ball and ran out onto the street, just tell me that the dog died.

And you didn't explain the part about the geometrical form of planets, and how it holds any relevance.

I am open to ideas since I always say that it's harder and more probable that the person finds a connection is right, and that it's easier and more probable that the person who objects is wrong. This is mainly because it takes extensive knowledge to find a connection and limited knowledge to criticize one. And a person who is lower that the person above him will certainly not see everything that the person at the top sees.
jonaling Wrote:
masterjc Wrote:Is it possible to create clay bombs that i can shape and control?(i was never too god in scienceTongue)

no unless u are a character in naruto and become part of the akatsuki...
but u can make a bomb stick to some sticky clay and attach it to stuff

I'd hate to double post, but I hate disorganization even more.

Actually there is. Plastic explosives. I wonder if you've ever heard of it.

In this world there are a limitless number of possibilties with small building blocks that can mix in an array of ways, these building block [atoms] once in a while form something that can go *Boom*, better known as explosive material. Some forms of explosive material can be in other forms than just solid.

Didn't you watch T2 where he says that the other guy can't transform into a bomb because of liquid parts. Or why some air line agencies ban liquids like juice? There have been cases of this all over the news, I am amazed that you didn't see any of this.
Here's a little known fact for you, Santa Claus (or Saint Nicolas originally) was an alchemist, he was turkish and known to be able to transmute human flesh into medicine. So you had to give him a finger and he would cure your disease or somesuch.
And i know this because in the city where i go to college (Gent, Belgium) there used to be a St. Nicolas church but the Church came in the 17hundreds and stole and burned all the edifices and paintings of the poor guy, to replace them with a "real" saint (forgot his name). Then they started the rumor he was from spain and aided childeren, so a saint who performed alchemy wouldn't be known in their religion.
bunch of crazy's. should of just started a manga about cool alchemists, would have been much more popular...
Errrr...Well, I didn't know that...Nice fact though.
my thoughts on santa claus......okkaay, interesting......weird but interesting..
Have you ever touched a lightbulb and went "Ow"? The lightbulb is hot, isn't it? Do you buy a lightbulb to heat your house... I reckon that you don't. The heat is just a byproduct, a waste of energy for the lightbulb. Just as the heat was a waste there, alchemy seems to give off excess energy with the light and smoke... the alchemists aren't transmuting for light and smoke, they're transmuting for whatever it is they're transmuting for.

Draik Wrote:
jonaling Wrote:i think he means that alot reactions produce are efficent results
but alot of energy is wasted
e.g.
lets say we haf a motor to run cars and the fuel is from petrol.
the motor makes the car move using kinetic energy while there is a heat loss due to friction

chemical energy-> kinetic + heat energy
lets say chem en is 100
then
100 -> 40+ 60
so that 60% of energy suppied is lost...

arrgghh sorry for the lecture... my exams are coming...

I still don't get it. Just put it in layman's terms for me.
And if you don't mind me asking, what grade are you in, and what language do you study in?

So again put it simply for me; instead of telling me the whole story of how the dog was playing with the ball and ran out onto the street, just tell me that the dog died.

And you didn't explain the part about the geometrical form of planets, and how it holds any relevance.

I am open to ideas since I always say that it's harder and more probable that the person finds a connection is right, and that it's easier and more probable that the person who objects is wrong. This is mainly because it takes extensive knowledge to find a connection and limited knowledge to criticize one. And a person who is lower that the person above him will certainly not see everything that the person at the top sees.
Ehhhhhh.....

srry about my careless post.... i was stressed....
after all im going to high school soon....
thanks greg-sama for making it more simplified for people.....
eh heh heh heh...
LOL, greg-sama Smile
i believe all onemanga admins are superior...
cuz they give us quality manga~~~~~ =)
I'm not the one giving the manga, that's Hyko and Zabi. I just run the forum.