Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Movie
You mean "Father".
Yea...lets just leave it at that.
i didnt really like the movie ending or anime ending....seemed kinda...stupid like no more alchemy for the elric brothers just...machines >.< and they left rose and winry all alone >.<
Yea, thats one part I didn't like about it too....Well. Maybe they'll meet there others...>_> The other Winry and Rose O_o
yea that might make it a slightly for satisfying ending >.> but it still sucks that theres no more alchemy for them
Definetly (Sp?) ...I mean Ed's no longer:The Full metal Alchemist. Now hes just a guy...going after a bomb thing >_<
hes the full metal....engineer? just isnt the same...
lol, we will be waiting impatiently every month for the next chapter of Full Metal Engineer. This week he gets some oil on his pants.
and in the next exciting episode the full metal engineer has misplaced his hammer WILL HE SURVIVE? find out next time on full metal engineer *dramatic music*........>.>
Keita Wrote:and in the next exciting episode the full metal engineer has misplaced his hammer WILL HE SURVIVE? find out next time on full metal engineer *dramatic music*........>.>

lol, just like that.