Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Unlikely aspect of naruto
Does it strike anyone else about how unlikely the whole story of naruto is. I don't mean the story, i mean how naruto and all the pople with monsters sealed inside of them are treated. It seems like eveyone hates them. This just seems very unlikely, and that's not it, there are just so many other things about it that's odd.

Like how none of these people rallied up together, or how the monsters inside haven't yet taken control of their hosts. Or why none of them have ended up evil, as a head of an organization. Or why the hated ones didn't go to some other village where they became heroes. I mean, there should be some variation, but no, apparently they all share the same fate.

Any thoughts on this?
Everyone ganged up on the 'witches' of salem... and perhaps there have been variations, and we just don't know about it, as this is not the first gen of jinchuriki. Also, Gaara was hardly the sort of kid you'd ask over for dinner before he met Naruto ☺
the author of naruto is not very good at creating stories like how he in the begining said there was 5 villiages who can name all 5? no one cuz he only went in debt with hidden in the leaves hidden in the sand and a littl ebit iwth hidden in the mist. thats it what about the other 2??? and why is the anime making up viliiages???
Greg Wrote:Everyone ganged up on the 'witches' of salem... and perhaps there have been variations, and we just don't know about it, as this is not the first gen of jinchuriki. Also, Gaara was hardly the sort of kid you'd ask over for dinner before he met Naruto ☺

That is true about the witches of salem. They were persecuted because they were differant and when something went wrong they were blamed.

that is just like naruto. Since he has the nine tails in him he was thought to have cause all of the death of the people trying to save the village.

If you are differnt then you will be look at a certain way.
also what about naruto having the ninetails sealed in him and not knowing it for 12 fcken years. if i had a seal mark on my belly i would ask questions... and its impossible for no one to not leak it thats humaninly impossible.
I believe the mark fades when not in direct use.
No matter how you spin it, it makes no sense. For no one to say anything; the whole subplots of Naruto is just weak.
naruto is not that great i don't see how people thought it was amazing. i guess a lot of people like ninjas lol
I don't know... there is just something enchanting about Naruto... perhaps the character development is what I like best.
Or maybe it's the carzy 'jutsus', whatever it is, it's appealng to a certain degree. All I am saying is that there's a certain weak aspect to Naruto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Naruto Parodies ANewLight 2 1,747 11-19-2013, 02:06 PM
  Naruto Chapter 521 discussion alekos23 1 651 02-22-2013, 11:14 AM
  Naruto chapter 620 discussion alekos23 1 644 02-14-2013, 04:40 AM
  Naruto chapter 619 discussion alekos23 1 688 02-06-2013, 05:20 AM