Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two questions.
[Sorry if they've been discussed...]

First.But, do think Jiraiya can be The fourth Hokage's Father, and that the Fourth Hokage can be Naruto's dad? Meaning that Jiraiya can be Naruto's Grandfather?

What do you think? To outragous? >_>

But then again, Jiraiya and The fourth Hokage only have the same Hairline. But Jiraiya also hints out alot things that him and Naruto are 'similar'.
- -

Second. The Akatsuki Leader, do you think its someone we already know? Also the picture, just shows his mouth ._. Obviously there is no picture of his face xD

We already have a "could yondaime be narutos father" thread, but the Jiraiya as his grandfather is new!  I dont think its true though because there are absolutely no hints at all that jiraiya could be narutos grandfather...

We also have an akat leader thread somewhere...
do we? I didn't know that. I'm go check that out.
MangaAddict Wrote: 
I dont think its true though because there are absolutely no hints at all that jiraiya could be narutos grandfather...

I ment Jiraiya hints that The fourth and Naruto are alike >_> Sorry to mess that up. Also about the other threads, didnt see 'em. lol.
^^ I think its called one of the biggest questions in naruto...
I think Jiraiya is the 4th's uncle and the 4th is Naruto's dad
idk about jiraiya and the 4ths relation all i know is that he and naruto have sometype of relation which is pretty much known to everyone i dont want to speculate any further because im very lazy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  questions 1597534862 21 2,347 03-03-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: LONGTIME
  One of the biggest questions in naruto... Greg 218 47,781 07-02-2007, 04:31 AM
Last Post: bleach1067