Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a story...I am not Greg, so don't expect anything smart or witty in the title.
And this time I want to try with 5 words at a time. This time the challenge is to centre around the memebers here, and also keep it funny and sensible at the same time.

And also, people aren't obligated to actually add 56 words, it could be less then that, but no more than that. But if you must add 6 words instead of five, it's okay.

I'll start:

On a cold windy night,
On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to
On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to somehow take over the world.
On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to somehow take over the world. The fire place was set, so (Did six this time, just didn't want it to end that way)
On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to somehow take over the world. The fire place was set, so it was pig roastin' time!
On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to somehow take over the world. The fire place was set, so it was pig roastin' time! The clouds gathered, and rain began to fall on the fire. The rain pelted Draik's face and he started to scream at the sky.

On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to somehow take over the world. The fire place was set, so it was pig roastin' time! The clouds gathered, and rain began to fall on the fire. The rain pelted Draik's face and he started to scream at the sky. Meanwhile, in some distant cave, Sparksy
On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to somehow take over the world. The fire place was set, so it was pig roastin' time! The clouds gathered, and rain began to fall on the fire. The rain pelted Draik's face and he started to scream at the sky. Meanwhile, in some distant cave, Sparksy planned his next plan to rob a farm...
On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to somehow take over the world. The fire place was set, so it was pig roastin' time! The clouds gathered, and rain began to fall on the fire. The rain pelted Draik's face and he started to scream at the sky. Meanwhile, in some distant cave, Sparksy planned his next plan to rob a farm, when CBF entered in rolling

(I wanna be in the story lol)
On a cold windy night, Draik started this game to somehow take over the world. The fire place was set, so it was pig roastin' time! The clouds gathered, and rain began to fall on the fire. The rain pelted Draik's face and he started to scream at the sky. Meanwhile, in some distant cave, Sparksy planned his next plan to rob a farm, when CBF entered in rolling and a cow ate him alive. His screams echoed into the night while Draik still yelled at the sky. SilverKunai woke up from his deep sleep and yelled "shut the hell up"

=D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  create a story game part 2 -Kyon- 53 9,219 06-19-2007, 06:24 PM
Last Post: underdot