Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaman King?
Hi there, could you put Shaman King on onemanga? it is a really good series with a great plot and a really nice art style. Thanks for all the hard work on Onemanga anyway its really appreciated Big Grin
I like it until the start & preminalies of Shaman King tournament, but then it's just going downhill after one another, and finally lead to the crappiest ending I've ever seen in manga.
ive only read up until about chapter 238 and ya it was going down hill but what was the ending that was so bad
I liked the series until America then it sucked terribly
Megabuster Wrote:ive only read up until about chapter 238 and ya it was going down hill but what was the ending that was so bad

*Spoiler*

Here's the reason the reason the ending was terrible:Shaman King was canceled by Weekly Shonen Jump (obviously, in Japan, and is probably why the AMERICAN SJ is removing it from it's monthly publication). I never completed Shaman King, but I heard the ending was sudden and made little to no sense. Something involving Yoh going to rest the night before the "final battle" and thoughts on how to save Hao.

In short - it was canceled and ended suddenly with no real resolution.
.....You read that off Wikipedia. And yea, why was Hao a girl in the dream..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  shaman king olrog 1 1,149 07-31-2007, 06:44 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai
  King of hell JokerN6 1 446 07-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Last Post: JokerN6