Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
358/359
I wonder if Rin is dead or not. Maybe shes the unknown member. Who knows.
Thats another extremly minor theory that people have come up with because she is never seen again but idk rin doesnt seem like the person to go akatsuki that and she was pretty useless during the war from what is saw
Let's just leave the theories to a theories topic and talk about the possiblities for the next chapter. Rin being the unknown member is a little far fetched, but anyway only chapter discussion in here all right? :thumbup:
What if tobi was really yondaime he just used his fallen students name to create an alias and is just hiding his skills till he can kill AL.....
jks but you never know these days with manga and there sudden plot twists
I agree with that. She seemed...fangirlish.
Is sasuke gonna get his wing back??
Also if sasuke really did defeat deidara doesnt that look bad for naruto and kakashi who took dedidara on and couldnt kill him??
Well not really because when kakashi and naruto fought deidara was running away the whole time while against sasuke they were going directly head-to-head so even if sasuke takes him down you cant say he is better than kakashi or naruto based on that
I hope deidara found a way to escape but the next chapter's title seems ominous... But deidara may have used a clone like last time, hopefully!
Deidara might lose body limbs again...but Kazuka isn't there to stitch him back up. Hmm..

An one armed exploding clay artist. Interesting
MangaAddict Wrote:I hope deidara found a way to escape but the next chapter's title seems ominous... But deidara may have used a clone like last time, hopefully!

what is the next titles chapter