Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
358/359
I see no one made a thread to discuss the recent chapter, so here is one...
What did everyone think? Sasuke is now officially a god (DAMN IT!).
Is Deidara gonna die??
I dont think sasuke is a god yet just because he owned deidara in reality he just outsmarted him, and he still has done nothing to tobi even tho he has been there the whole fight, i think sasuke is gonna need saving from either kakashi or one of the team 8 members because even if deidara has been beaten tobi is fresh and ready to go. all in all i think that sasuke is still overrated just because he beat a member of akatsuki doesnt mean he is kage level even shikamaru beat a member(not making fun of shikamaru he's kewl), but you know whatever
Deidara cant die just yet in my opinion.....Well mayve I seem to prefer Tobi more than anyone! ^(•)^ Really sucky Tobi pic! XD Well I know that Deidara is going to have a run for his money heh so is Tobi! I heard in the next chapter Kakashi might be facing Tobi....Well I totally agree with you MegaBuster! Ya and Sasuke is so overated..
deidara isn't dead yet. No akat member has died that easily yet, so idk. I think he may be up to something. Also, Sasuke being a god is absurd. He had to sacrifice his cs2 wing to do the whole thing. He is f ing crazy, yeah, but idk about being all powerful. I still see him getting help from someone in this fight.
Ya cause like Deidara has already outsmarted him on some things sooo...Ya he is NOT going down without a fight! I know that for sure. But Tobi is going to be so cool! I want ot see him fight Kakashi SO bad!

XPosts=Good!™
I think if deidara survives(which he probably will)then kakashi will show up to fight tobi, that way itl be even seeing as how sasuke and deidara are both on their last limbs
Anyone think Tobi might lose his mask?
If he fights Kakashi then he might even take it off to show his face(only if Tobi=Obito)
Even though sasuke lost his wing (do you think he permenatly lost it?) sasuke still looked bad ass in this last chapter, since when has he had kick ass battle strategies anyway? I hate that sasuke is looking more powerful then naruto... Im still a naruto fangirl!
I hope deidara doesnt die!! I also hope kakashi will come along and we will be able to finally see tobi fight...:grin:
     Hehehe! Tobi/Obito frreak here! I think that would be heaven if that happened! That's one of the greatest mysteries in Naruto if you ask me besides the AL theory! Do the wave Tobi! ^(•)^  V(•)V (Really sucky eh?) XD Whoops well it seems that my comp isn't working but check this out see if it works! PLEASE! [b]Google- Tobi/Obito[/b]