Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry potter 7
Harry Potter i thought was a fad even tho ive been keeping up with the books and reading them the day after they come out it still just feels like a fad
I'm not a big fan but its a good book series to read. As you said even I do keep up with them. XD
Draik Wrote:It's coming out this week...any thoughts?

Awesome...this means that I can get a free breakfast. If I can just somehow get my friend into feeling guilty enough for giving me the wrong information...but looks like it was my fault for this one, I should've checked instead of trusting his word blindly.
geyter Wrote:Get your facts straight before flaming people will you? 4 is goblet of fire, new one is 5 the order of the phoenix, and book 7 comes out july 27th.

o sry dude i didn't mean flaming...i thought movie 5 was goblet of fire..and yea the new one is order of phoenix..
No, sorry. That was a typo. I was typing fast and didn't mean flaming, meant telling me off without being right or something...
Haha, my fault.
This thread has just been filled with misunderstandings, and mistakes
i wonder how rowling will end it.
u know that note at the end of the sixth book wit only the intials.
i think that was from siriuses brother regulus
6 More Days Until Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows comes to millions everywhere. Your going to see not alot of people outside when that day comes. I hope to finish it in a day, we all know that some people like to be A Hole's and spoil it for everyone at the Midnight Sale like that one guy who shouted at 12:01 that Dumbledore die's and i think some one killed themselves for it. Well goes to show that if you do go buy it at Midnight Rush home quick before you hear any thing.
i ordered one so i hope it will satisfy my hunger

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry Potter Movie GimpAnt 19 1,551 07-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Blaze