Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry potter 7
Right . . . well i thought i'd join in, but seeing as i've just read through this and now that i'm confused if it's the book or a movie we're talking about.
I'll say this, never did get into harry potter, but i watch the movies with friends for fun and get the idea of the books from what my friends say =P
I am sorry I have to ask this but, are you people high? I said this week didn't I? It's written harry potter 7...

By the way, Wikipedia can be a very viable source.

...You guys still should have been able to think that I was talking about the book
I know... or wikipedia can be totally wrong. And Deathly Hallows isn't coming out this week...
The 7th book is called Death Hollows? lol. I did not know that. 5 bucks says Harry dies.
Deathly, Actually. And JKR actually said to the press that she understands why authors kill off their main characters, so I can't see her doing it.
Yea.. But isn't the book out on July 21st? Its not out this week..and isn't it JUNE!?!?
Exactly... that's what all this confusion is about.
Yay! I can't wait until it comes out. My friend has been bugging me about it all year....And thats not all she bugs me about! Doctor.Who especially! Well I think this will be awesome! (Even though I'm still reading Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince >.<) *sigh* I'm so confused about the date for it too.
It's in July. And that day, don't expect me on the forums Big Grin
Okay. The final date has been July 21st unless something happens. To clear that up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harry Potter Movie GimpAnt 19 1,551 07-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Last Post: Blaze