Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musty read Mangas for real manga lovers...
could you tell me were to find them please
king of hell was a good manga, 15 volumes long i think not got to the end yet i am on around volume 10.
Hmmm......Shamo? I'll try it sounds reeally good. Should be interesting. I need more Claymore.....
mmm... mangas are coming out really slow these days... i hate that...
My top 10 mangas are:

Ichigo 100%
Claymore
Naruto
Bleach
D.Gray Man
Eyeshield 21
Hayate the Combat Butler
Berserk
One Piece
Air Gear
One Piece
Claymore
Berserk
Gantz
Guyver(i still need to get up to date on this but the scans i have are very poor quality)
Death Note
Hellsing
Higurashi
Bleach
Highschool Of The Dead

^^
my top ten are

1. Deathnote ((who doesnt like this one?))
2. Suzuka ((dont like Romance, but this one i just cant stop reading, i mean i couldnt even get into Love Hina))
3. King Of Hell ((hey Demons, Blood, are a super powerful dude, my kinda manga.))
4. Bleach ((GO HOLLOW ICHIGO YOU OWN ALL!!))
5. Naruto ((Demons, and Ninjas, enough said))
6. Hellsing ((its got Dracula))
7. Highschool of the Dead ((only read 11 chapter but loving it!!))
8. Historys Strongest Disiple Kenichi ((dont knwo why i like this one...its just good))
9. UnbalanceX2 ((another good romance, dont knwo why but when i found Onemanga.com found lots of romance i like...))
10. Air Gear ((at first i thought i would hate this one, but it made it to the top putting out D. Grey-man....))

id put Ichigo 100% but it was to freaking short, and it stop with such an ending, i mean it comes close to FMA as a crappy ending, only seen the anime, dont know if the manga ends the same, but the anime had a shitty ending, thank god for movies!
Mm... alot of people liked high school of the dead..? I mean its good. but i wouldn't put it under my top 10... it might not even get into my top 20 .
Here is my top ten (though not necessarily in order..............)

1. Mai HiME
2. Mai Otome
3. Bleach
4. High School of the Dead
5. Mahou Sensei Negima
6. Suzuka
7. Minami-ke
8. Ichigo 100%
9. Black God
10.Variante

@fts_nomercy4: Ichigo 100% manga is at least 274527456726x better than the anime

@TraN: That's because hot chicks + zombies + decent plot = A good read (usually.....)

EDIT: to be on topic, I strongly suggest that any mange lover add these to their collection of read manga.
I thought this was what manga to read...not which are your favorite...-_-"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zatch bell manga sevrus 5 916 07-23-2007, 08:25 PM
Last Post: jonaling
  More of a question / me wondering about manga/anime Gallagher2589 14 2,311 07-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Last Post: TraN
  R.O.B: Read or Buy! excel-kleinwald 7 738 07-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Last Post: simagule
  Religion + Manga Greg 23 2,553 06-19-2007, 06:35 PM
Last Post: underdot