Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X - photoness - X
i swear u really look like someone i seen before Artic xP and yea.. i won't post my hideous pic up onto the web =] hobos can't afford webcam...nor digital camera T_T also keeping my identity safe from stalkers x)
no way, i bet my student is an awesome lil kid ,
lol lil excuses to not show your sweet face ^^

(not only the self proclaimed Queen of posting i am the self recited princess of compliments =P ) rofl xD
yea i can see that ._.
i hate the maker of this thread now. Smile naw im jk. its just i hate pics of me so i never take em. last time i had a picture taken of me was like at senior prom which was last year in early may. so here is an old pic..

[Image: Picture016.jpg]
hehe r u glaring at someone xP
Blaze Wrote:hehe r u glaring at someone xP
yes..my sister who was taking the picture. like i said..i hate photographs of me so i didnt like it. its rare to see me smiling in a photo..you have to take a picture without me knowing to catch it haha.
*stares*
Lol you know you don't hate me :3
Why else would you willfully post a gawwwwgeeeeouuussss photo of yourself ^^
. . .yeaaa you do seem to be glaring at your sister a mighty lot xDDDDDDDDD
Btw looking very smart.
hehe i also hate photos =] and almost never smile when taking pics..
awww come on, i bet you don't look bad ^^
I always complain how i look, but deep down i sort of know i'm not that bad xD
Most people put themselves down, and you shouldn't because no matter how you look everyone's beautiful, just the matter of some more than others. <3
Karuru Wrote:no way, i bet my student is an awesome lil kid ,
lol lil excuses to not show your sweet face ^^

(not only the self proclaimed Queen of posting i am the self recited princess of compliments =P ) rofl xD

i think "princess of posting", and "queen of compliments" sounds better, cause it's that thing with the same letter then Tongue erm... i forgot ;3;