Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello =3
geyter Wrote:Wow did you ever make a mistake posting this here. Trust me, the drawing team will never leave you alone now.
(i'm just a Writer, i'm nice Big Grin)

well, i don't find it a mistake you could call this "hidden talent" on the forum. lmao.:lol:
If none of you say anything >,>
<,< . . .
awesome nice to meet you writer person :nods:
well, i wouldn't force you to do something you didn't want to do. that's just wrong and them drawings are good. Big Grin
Sparks Wrote:well, i wouldn't force you to do something you didn't want to do. that's just wrong and them drawings are good. Big Grin

lol, with all these compliments i don't think my head will fit through the door to the kitchen xD
I wouldn't mind drawing for the forum or something else.
well, i'll add you to the forum manga section, and unless i get proof drake can decently draw, he's kicked from the drawing team (that's the way, we all agreed)
LOL, welcome to OMF... sorry if we all overwhelmed you, we're an *energetic* bunch.
as long as we don't have to get out of our seats, of course
Sparks Wrote:well, i'll add you to the forum manga section, and unless i get proof drake can decently draw, he's kicked from the drawing team (that's the way, we all agreed)

umm, so if i join the team he'd get kicked ?
>,> kinda feel a lil sorry for the person.
Karuru Wrote:
Sparks Wrote:well, i'll add you to the forum manga section, and unless i get proof drake can decently draw, he's kicked from the drawing team (that's the way, we all agreed)

umm, so if i joined the team he'd get kicked ?
>,> kinda feel a lil sorry for the person.

no, he'll stay in the team, just not drawing, cause i haven't seen any of his work, apart from 2 intesecting lines, that someone thought was a badger >_<
hah, you're getting sucked into a fight that was going on for weeks already.
Draik is the one who wrote that sparks is 'parading around with a flashy avatar' on this thread. don't worry about it, they'll work it out. Big Grin
"2 intesecting lines, that someone thought was a badger"
That's just funny, rofl.

. . . i'm getting dragged into a fight, already ?!
i'm a popular newbie . . . >,>