Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Languages
Does anyone speak any other languages than just English?
Dutch, French (just basic), and the most unknown language in the world: Meens! oh yes, a dialect so strong none of my countrymen understand it. So it is viewed as a seperate language (well not officialy, but it should!)

Why the sudden interest Draik?
Or est ce que c'est juste vous qui veux montrez votre Français aux autres? :grin:
(i can't write french at all, this is awfull)
geyter Wrote:Dutch, French (just basic), and the most unknown language in the world: Meens! oh yes, a dialect so strong none of my countrymen understand it. So it is viewed as a seperate language (well not officialy, but it should!)

Why the sudden interest Draik?
Or est ce que c'est juste vous qui veux montrez votre Français aux autres? :grin:
(i can't write french at all, this is awfull)

Is it so hard to believe that I have no alterior motive? And what makes you think that I speak french?
Good one. Big Grin
I read somewhere that you speak french and are proud of that fact...

Only Brittish people and a few americans can't speak another language if you think about it... (i mean of people ranging between 11 and 25, and with access to internetforums you know)
geyter Wrote:Good one. Big Grin
I read somewhere that you speak french and are proud of that fact...

Only Brittish people and a few americans can't speak another language if you think about it... (i mean of people ranging between 11 and 25, and with access to internetforums you know)

Geyter is it just me or are you getting sharper day by day? Actually you're kind of right I did have a specific reason in mind at the time that I created this thread. Needless to say it wasn't really anything pious.

But you're right I do speak french, "la langue avec des paroles des mots ailes qui capture et laisse tomber les yeux beaux et esprit profond de l'amour. La langue des rois, et une qui a apporte de la richesse et l'or."

But I am not really as proud of it as you would think; I try to hide it most of the time. What really comes as a shock though, is how people react when they learn that I speak french...

I also speak a third language, and was planning on learning a fourth, but that is yet to be decided.

But are we the only ones that speak more than one language?
I am getting smarter! It's all this stupid sobriety during exams, damn it. Oh the 28th is coming! I am going on a three week bender then, believe you me! I ain't stopping till i'm back to the family guy loving fat little idiot i always was! :grin:
Well the school attempted to teach us dumb kids french and spanish, i got top marks *well proud*.
That was a year ago though and on my GCSE i didn't choose a language, so all that hard work has spiraled down a drain, coz i can't remember jack xD
BUT . . . i'm naturally kick ass at contonese, yay ^^
zomg, you're From england? nice to meet you, so am I, i'm slowly learning German and Japanese and Spanish Big Grin
A very small bit of spanish... but that's it.
Sparks Wrote:zomg, you're From england? nice to meet you, so am I, i'm slowly learning German and Japanese and Spanish Big Grin

Us england-ers. lol
i didn't get a choice to study German, i know a lil japanese only speach not writing. Then as i said up there somewhere, my canto is kick-ass, mandarin is ... ummm pretty ... pathetic, only thing i can do is listen ;P