Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inuyasha: when will this story end????
And that Naraku guy isn't dead? 50 volumes? And he's not dead?0.0Talk about long lasting evil >_>  Is Kikyo still roaming around though?

And the answer to the Question:When will this story end?

If it's that long...I'm guessing not for a long while -.- Ranma 1/2 was good though..Lol!
Yes, Naraku isn't dead..., yet.
As for Kikyo, she's already gone for good for the past 40+ chapters.
Finally Kikyos gone for good! And for Naraku just die already! I'm sorry to say but I've lost intrest in the series so I'm not that good..Can someone update me?

XPeace Out!
What do you want to know...?
-As for the bad guys go, Naraku has only 1 detachment of him left (Byakuya). Kagura & Kanna are both already dead.
-As for the shikon no tama, it's already completed except for 1 left in Kohaku (Sango's brother).
-Sesshoumaru is already more or less reconcile with Inuyasha, and supposely Tessaiga (Inuyasha's sword) has absorbed every Sesshoumaru's sword techniques.
-Miroku's Wind Tunnel can absorb anything without causing any pain to him now, but the poison will still speard (kinda like painkillers) & will die soon If Naraku not defeated quickly.
Thank You! That summarizes it to me! Yep that is kinda disapointing though! I would expect more from Inuyasha! Not just them litterally giving up!

XPeace Out!
Has this manga sunk so low that all we care about is when it ends?
Not really, I like Inuyasha until now, even not as much as the others...., I guess that's why I'm still following every new chapter.
If I think this manga was already to long so I hope this manga to end as soon as possible
ive totally stopped reading inuyasha....
ive lost intrest....
DAMN....
cant blame me, its too long with too much fillers that im sick of it...
im sorry if i offended anyone though...
.........................................................................................
oh well, ill go read eyeshield 21~~~~
YEAH, eyeshield rox, and i juz read the 1st volume of inuyasha, and when i hear how many chapters were there, ''500+???..............nvm, eyeshield xD'' that was last year=D.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Inuyasha: Remember the good times? Draik 11 1,786 12-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Last Post: Narubi
  Inuyasha - Just Focus on Current Chapters wildstriker 3 479 07-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Darkreaper70
  Inuyasha: Summary Gokyo 1 623 05-31-2007, 10:36 PM
Last Post: wildstriker