Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Techniques?
^Do you think he will get captured by akatsuki?
Yeah i do. Maybe not this arc but at some point i see it happening.
Maybe then it will bring out his true heritage, and stop him from being such a chakra tank.
Yeah he definitely gets captured. He has to or else all the Akatsuki suspense that has been built for so long would be horrible and I would disown this and throw it on the floor and roll on it:lol: except without smiling lol
the elements have nothing to do w/ kekkei genkai
hakus used water and wind but that doesnt mean you can learn one
its a genetic trait so unless narutos mom is from a clan w/ one than he wont have one
and elements cant be learned if your not suited to them
a person can have more than one though
that is proven when kakuzu needed to take other peoples hearts(so basically abilities) to use them
and narutos wind rasengan is something the 4th couldnt do so kakashi cant either
mastering that in a regular amount of time (a few decades) would still be very impressive
so how comes Kakashi has all those elements?
Useless Wrote:the elements have nothing to do w/ kekkei genkai

and narutos wind rasengan is something the 4th couldnt do so kakashi cant either

Sorry but wrong my friend, you need to read chapter 316 page 8 again.

And kakashi has always said he is suited to electricity yet has mastered them all. And Sasuke mastered electricity (i'm getting sick of typing this word) when he has a natural affinity for fire.

And if anybody could give me reasonable explanation why kakashi couldn't do a lightning rasengan i would be mighty impressed.
The only thing that kept Kakashi and Yondaime from completing it, was that it would take decades, as Kakashi has already said. Technically, if Kakashi devoted himself everyday to doing as Naruto did (but with him himself and no clones, because he does not have the chakra levels to do that training) he could be able to accomplish it way in the future. Yondaime also could have, but was killed before having a chance I bet. Really, the only reason Naruto is able to do it, is because he has those clones to support him and take years off of attempting it. Kakashi also said you have to have a talent for it, so maybe Naruto just had the talent to do it. Idk maybe
geyter Wrote:
Useless Wrote:the elements have nothing to do w/ kekkei genkai

Sorry but wrong my friend, you need to read chapter 316 page 8 again.

And kakashi has always said he is suited to electricity yet has mastered them all. And Sasuke mastered electricity (i'm getting sick of typing this word) when he has a natural affinity for fire.

And if anybody could give me reasonable explanation why kakashi couldn't do a lightning rasengan i would be mighty impressed.
thats hakus kekkei genkai and i said that in my earlier post
he combined the 2 but the way he sued them was the kekkei genkai
the fact that he could travel light speed through the mirrors was his kekkei genkai
and the first being able to make wood wasnt a kekkei genkai or tsunade (his granddaughter) would be able to use it
it was just a special jutsu
Did you read what geyter suggested? If you want to argue with the manga go for it, but Kakashi clearly says it. Also, we are not talking about the blood part of the kekki genkai but the jutsu part. Combining the elements is a kekki genkai, because no one outside the user can use it.
umm okay that last post confused me
the jutsu is the kekkei genkai
a kekkei genkai is a jutsu or ability, like sharingan, byakugan, kimimaros thing, and hakus ice mirrors.
so it cannot be learned at all
combining the elements would be a jutsu but not a kekkei genkai