Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Techniques?
i want naruto is gonna learn the thunder god technique it will be very cool i mean he is gonna rock
Yes, the ability is passed through the generations, but the way they are made is by combining two elements, for example, Haku's ice is wind and water.
When kakashi was training naruto did he ever say that naruto didn't have another element besides wind?? So maybe there is still a possibility that he can control another element...
No.... but elements can be learned... and I think the card just breaks to the element most suited to it. Who knows, maybe Naruto will master all 5 elements (that would be sick)
yeah that would be good
But before Naruto got wind element didn't Kakashi say that Naruto didn't have any elemental control
Yeah... and then he taught it to him Tongue
Where does it say that naruto can learn elements...
Another thing thats weird is that every jinchuriki that we have seen has an ability from their bijuu; the cat lady had fire, gaara could control sand, the four tails guy could do elemental junk apparently... all naruto gets is chakra...
Naruto did learn an element: wind.

And the four tails... elemental fusion is what he did. I just realized, that's essentially combining elements like a Kekkei Genkai.
Well, there are 9 tailed beasts and only 5 elements so somebody has to be left out right?
Or maybe all jinchuriki have some sort of combining element thingamagikie. Maybe electricity and wind is light or something (farfetched) to do the teleporting jutsu...
All jounin have to be able to use at least 2 elements so yes they can be learned. And we know kakashi and the 3rd can use them all. But it seems kinda too hard for naruto, i mean the guy isn't that capable. He spent weeks developing the combined rasengan, that equals to a few decades if he did it without the Taju kage bunshins.
Besides i still think Naruto's nine tail is going bye bye in a while.
Yeah, Kakuzu had it too kinda when he used his different hearts to do stuff, but yeah as Greg said a kekki genkai can also be the fusing of two elements together.

These are the two things that I see could happen:

Naruto forms a kekki genkai with another element.

or

Idk if it could be but maybe Kyuubi gives him wind power. Maybe Kyuubi is wind? That would be pretty cool if he could control the wind.

But then again with the timing and everything, to do all this he would have to have some down time. Maybe they actually beat Sasuke to a pulp and bring him home and while he is resting from all his broken bones, Naruto develops all this stuff lol I hope Sasuke dies though, so both ways are fine with me unless he lives and gets away damn.