Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Techniques?
well,he should learn something dat doesn't take much time..cuz Sasuke is kind of fast and that would leave a big disadvantage to Naruto
^^ true! Naruto better have something up his sleeve if he wants to fight Sasuke
I wonder why Kakashi can't do a lightening rasengan. the only reason naruto can do his is because he figured out to use his shadow copies, right? and kakashi can do both those moves and is better at chakra control.

it makes sense for naruto to learn flying thunder dragon (or whatever it's called) because naruto clearly is the "tank" sort of ninja. only knows 3 or 5 moves but all his moves are super powerful. Naruto is not gonna learn any C, B or A moves, it's all gonna be S from here on out. Wich is the difference with Sasuke and Kakashi.

Doesn't kekki genkai mean you have to be born with the ability, or am i getting this wrong?

Maybe the akatsuki is gonna suck out the ninetails this arc and for the next arc Naruto will have to completely retrain his chakra-use and techniques and stuff?
We dont even know if he has fully mastered the summoning technique, he used to only be able to summon small toads (or with his fox chakra gamapunta). I agree that he should learn to use the water element and then kick sasukes ass!!Tongue
well,geyter u dun have to be born with kekki genkai to have one..like Kakashi the sharingan was a gifted from his deceased friend,Obito,so yea,and i think Naruto should have more contracts with other animals Smile dat will be pretty powerful
I don't think you can get a multitude of summoning creatures, only the one bloodcontract probably. I haven't seen anyone who can prove me wrong in this.
And of course he mastered the summoning technique, his chakra-control is now up there with the best of em. Kakashi said this was the sure way to master any jutsu...
And my kekki genkai point still remains you know. You guys were talking about kakashi training him to use one. So... not possible. Unless he gets a transplant, and i don't see Neji volunteering for that. (though me might get Hinata to do it for him, if he uses his sexy voice...)
You guys think wind is a bit too powerful? i mean, Temari showed it can deflect all attacks and her dad showed it can cut through anything... Only thing it can't stop is heat probably.
well,cuz Temari use this big giant ass fan of hers,and lol geyter ur right xD Hinata might volunteer(and i didn't know u were talking about training to get a kekki genkai),or naruto might discovers a new Kekkai Genkai in himself...cuz we know the 4th doesn't have a kekkai genkai but his mother might!no one ever knew if she was in a clan or not
A kekki genkai is the combining of two elements to form a new thing, examples are Yamato- water/earth I believe to do trees, Haku water/wind was it?. A kekki genkai doesn't have to be like the sharingan, byakugan, or Kimmiaro's. It is technically possible to be able to do it. Has anyone yet? No, but no one was able to finish Yondaime's jutsu and Naruto did, so maybe he will form a kekki genaki, who knows.

Also, I forget who asked why Kakashi didn't form the lightning rasengan, but it is because he can't do as many clones and hold it for even close to the amount of time Naruto can. really, that training is for Naruto only.
I know he couldn't do the training naruto did, but that doesn't mean he couldn't do the finished result. Still copy-ninja you know...
Wikipedia said kekki genkai was a bloodline limit ("a genetically transfered ...") like byakugan. So i didn't realize that combining two elements was this also Confusedet4_errrr:

Anyway if naruto had this then the paper he used to find his affinity probably would have shown this.
And if it didn't it probably won't be water or earth, cause haku and gaara already do this. Fire is for sasuke. Wich leaves electricity and i can't see a combination there, really. (unless yondaime's moves are electricity based, then i do see it happening)
i think Sasuke have three natures...Fire,Earth,and Electricity