Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Techniques?
I just think that Naruto needs to improve his speed and Taijutsu
sound kool maybe he'll learn something from Rock Lee,or he might complete the shuriken rasengan ^^ maybe something like Hurricane Rasengan =]
dimplez Wrote:I just think that Naruto needs to improve his speed and Taijutsu

YEah if he did that, along with his mastery over shadow clones, he would be one hell of an opponent.
then it on't matter how much his chakra is spread out. Big Grin
If anyone has seen the anime Darker than Black, the weapon that the main charcter uses would be awesome for naruto... He could slice people and junk... just a thought anyway:grin:
i forgot wut weapon did the main user used on Darker than black xP i watched a couple episode but then paused it and haven't been watching it since then...
Naruto moves

Sexy Technique,Multiple Shadow Clone Technique Naruto Uzumaki Combo which he need the clone to do ,Summoning Technique but still he didnt show us his new toad moves and still naruto rasengan and now he make wind moves so he is still very proggersing in his ablilties still he still hve to make some other moves than shadow clones and rasengan if he gets maybe a spear simalar to 3rd hokage he could hve spear rasengan like sauske chidor with the sword of kusangi
Somehow i just dont see naruto with a spear, really i cant envision naruto with any long term wepon like those he just doesnt seem like that kind of ninja to me.