Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Akatsuki members?
but they go hand in hand since his brother is a member of akastuki and akastuki may BE the reason he killed sasukes entire family

you cant really have one without the other

but i would like if the exploding clay guy dies here and i hope we get to see the masked guys powers and identity
agreed.btw if u dun know y itachi killed his whole clan except Sasuke,you should maybe read the Naruto Theory thread..it helps
^ yeah its a good theory, kinda long though
heh took me about 15 minutes to read the whole thing =.=
Gokyo Wrote:but they go hand in hand since his brother is a member of akastuki and akastuki may BE the reason he killed sasukes entire family

you cant really have one without the other

but i would like if the exploding clay guy dies here and i hope we get to see the masked guys powers and identity

I am not talking about that revenge stuff, I mean Naruto and Sasuke finally duking it out and then they can go back to the Akatsuki. I wanna see leaf vs. hebi then hebi gets beat, but Sasuke comes back then Leaf+Sasuke fight Akat, they win, but Sasuke dies. People can dream...
excatly CBF! i wanna Sasuke to dies and get the Sasuke arc over with >Sad
Yeah, really, Sasuke is such a loser and its all about him, but let's predict the Akatsuki deaths in order from first to last:

1. Deidara/Tobi (But they will not be killed this fight I think, well maybe a small chance Deidara, but not Tobi)
2. Blue haired (She will get introduced and then killed, problably a long time about her though)
3. Kisame/Itachi (I don't think they will kill them for awhile, maybe Itachi might get away, I hope so.)
4. AL/Zangetsu (I think they will be killed last, because well AL is leader and Zangetsu is his right hand man).
yea i think Deidara should just get kill now =.= im tires of his sand explosion craps
i think AL may be the fourth but not uchiha madara and the blue hair one is a girl because it is gonna be fun
When is madara mentioned in the manga i remember someone said that the kyubbi never said anything about madara in the manga to sasuke after he invaded narutos inner mind it only happened in the anime

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Akatsuki leader theory...thing... V-en 5 617 07-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Selah
Brick Akatsuki members MangaAddict 233 32,714 06-28-2007, 03:34 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict