Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Akatsuki members?
         Okay I wanted to dicuss the unknown akatsuki members! There is only two.....but there very interesting? Does anybody have ant therories or ideas about them??  Lets get some good ones....XD
I'm not to sure about the blue haired one though...But AL does have the theory of being Yondaime or Uchiha Madara! But then comes the Uchiha Obito and Tobi thing..*sigh* It's endless!

XPeace Out!™

The blue haired Akat member is a guy right? I forget if they clarified that or not, but I remember hearing a theory that it was the only female member and wife to AL.
I can't see AL being married... just not enough time. And if AL was ever married, I think his wife would be dead by his hands, because she wanted a divorce because he didn't spend enough time with her, and AL killed her.
Perhaps, but its possible, I mean they could both just be insane and have one of those distance phone sex relationships lol perhaps?
Im pretty sure the blue-haired one is a girl.
im pretty sure the AL can't be Uchiha Madara becuz he fought with 1st Hokage and probally dead by now..if he was alive he would need to be atleast 140 something...Yondaime is a possibilty..and Obito hairstyle does fit with Tobi hairstyle..the blue hair is a girl since u can see a hairpin on her
Kakuzu also fought with the first...
who the heck is Kakuzu?
The masks guy from Akatsuki that Naruto and Kakashi killed.
well,the only reason he fought the 1st and still lived is because he have 5 hearts so that make him special :nods:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Akatsuki leader theory...thing... V-en 5 617 07-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Selah
Brick Akatsuki members MangaAddict 233 32,714 06-28-2007, 03:34 AM
Last Post: MangaAddict