Remove Ads

Poll: What do you think of the new arc?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
It's Great!
41.18%
14 41.18%
It's Okay
38.24%
13 38.24%
I don't think much of it
11.76%
4 11.76%
I don't like it that much
0%
0 0%
I hate it!
5.88%
2 5.88%
I'm not there yet
2.94%
1 2.94%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thriller Park?
What are your thoughts on this new arc? I'm enjoying it, but I've heard mixed reactions.
*Spoiler*Can't Wait to see how Luffy's shadow will react with that giant zombie*/Spoiler*
its pretty good so far..should also get even better
i agree with ... the conflicts are set and now should come the action.
Didn't like too much at the beggining, but starting to like it now.
I don't really think about it much. It followed right behind the action packed C-9 arc(I think thats what its called) and then we got to learn more about luffy, to then go to this its a bit of a letdown. I'm not saying its bad, but after such greatness its just kinda there, though I really want to see if bones will join the crew and how Zorro will react to another swordsman who is potential stronger than him
i thought it was boring at first cause it seemed like a filler, but now it catches my attention =D. Luffy's moves and fighting are mostly useing his rubber body, will the big zombie have rubber man powers? (hehe, zombies doing gear second and loses a limb due to speed)
lol Jack i like your thinking

why is it that every big enemy the crew faces there always is a swordsman or dude with blades for zolo to beat down?
i can't wait to see lufy fight his shadow thats gona be a good match.
Booorrinnng! I want to see some action! Come on! Kick the Gecko Moria's (freaking huge) butt.

I think that the arc is getting really interesting.

i hope that Luffy wake up from his sleep and battle the zombie that has his shadow. That would make the arc even more interesting
I think its a good arc

Certainly one of the strangest in OP so far. But its really funny I think and now the action should start kicking in.

I can't wait to see how things with that giant zombie work out ^^