Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahou Sensei Negima
the second anime series sucked really, and from the start of ep 22 onwards the first anime began losing its value
yeah ur right.. the plot kinda suck.. asuna became dumb in the 2nd season.. always thinking about the chupacabra and stuff which isnt her true character.. the first is way better than the 2nd
hahaha that's why you stay away from the anime and stick to the manga
Please don't say second season. It has nothing to do with the original Negima series, nothing but the characters. I watched the Anime and it was OK, not more. But I don't even care that the fansubbers stopped because it was licensed.
They should have made a second season of the first show although that would be impossible looking at how it ended. The first show was good but they screwed up by adding a new ending (which was good as a stand-alone...).
hmm..... i read the manga on onemanga.. but it's missing a huge chunk in the middle... anyone know where to go for like... chapters 65-140 for the manga?
mangavolume has them
oops.. my mistake there spade.. ^^

yeah, they should make another season for the first show...

if you want to read it whole.. i recommend you dl it..^^ you can read it at group.msn/en1(i forgot the site.)^^
oooh chapter 182- they're off to wales xD should be an interesting arc
Well....they're bound to meet Akane now....
oh yeah probably. It'll be interesting though like... how their supposedly safe trip can go wrong

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sayonara Sad Sensei hagger 3 647 07-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Last Post: chagrin