Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mahou Sensei Negima
well there might be evil bad guys there ya kno so expect everything XD

oh yea how long do you think this manga will last
it probably can't go on for much longer, as it's "August" in the manga, and it'll only go till "March" xP like.. you know... the end of 3rd year for those people
yea well you dont know i mean we still havent seen what the whole class is capable off XD, i mean some of the girls, aka makie and yuuna and akira seem to know/remember magic
well yeah...but the time allotted to them is sorta running out if you know what i'm saying.... unless they spend every day of it inside Eva's magic....resorts and stuff
na what i mean is that some sort of incident may happen that would cause negi to stay and teach some more
no well the other problem is that the kids will be done with middle school.... middle school in japan is only 3 years xP
well negi can teach high school english XD it is after all an escalator school and negi has a college level degree XD
yeaahhhh... but then again his task was set to teach the middle school... but yeah.. things might change... although is that likely?
hmm.. does anyone know on what day Negima manga usually comes out? for OneManga at least
wednesdays? lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sayonara Sad Sensei hagger 3 647 07-24-2007, 06:07 PM
Last Post: chagrin