Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how do you like this series?
I like it, and i didn't think i would. It started with unintelligent villains and a very strange looking duke guy, an unexplained power and a for me not so interesting time period. But i have to say the series really won me over.
The costumes are very slick, goodlooking. And once the innocence and level 2 or more akuma's came in play i was hooked.
But i have to say i'll never like the swordguy's (forgot his name) insect moves, or allens crazy 'i love both human and akuma' ideas.
Otherwise pretty kick ass.
Besides i had a feeling women might be good or even better at creating mangas because you see the same thing in fantasy writing. Women like Le Guen and Hobb and Novik and even Rowling... They might not write the same level of action/adventure but they create characters you can really relate too and describe a much bigger array of feelings. Witch draws you into the story. And that is what reading is all about, right?
I like how like.. Thery turn serious situations.. funny ;__; lolz

And yeh, D.Gray-man definately goes in my top 5 =d

We haven't even seen cross in action yet, so yeah

I'd LOVE to see this.. /slur
KevinIX Wrote:It's pretty awesome but it looks like it's already about to end. D: He's already reached 100% synchro?? D:.

hmm...i thought it said over.....
maybe it's just me... Tongue
I've read bits and pieces and it seems awesome! I would love to read more! Can I just ask if the Author has done any other series? Cause I think I've seen a similar one....nvm. I am going to continue reading D-Gray man!

XPeace Out!
The title of it didnt invite me to read it, but after a few chapters it got good and now...its on my top 20 list! Still cant believe I even have a top 20 list..

The chapters have been kinda slow lately..
i still dont get why is called d.gray-man though... but yeah i thought the manga was really boring but one day that i had nothing to do i began to read them and it really catched my attention.
i really love it, and once lavi showed up, i was hooked.
ive totally cosplayed him.
Raijuu Wrote:i still dont get why is called d.gray-man though... but yeah i thought the manga was really boring but one day that i had nothing to do i began to read them and it really catched my attention.
i always thought "D" wuz meant to be pronounced "the" and then it would be "the gray man" cuz allen walks that line loving akuma and humans. making neither black nor white but gray
Salliea Wrote:
KevinIX Wrote:It's pretty awesome but it looks like it's already about to end. D: He's already reached 100% synchro?? D:.

hmm...i thought it said over.....
maybe it's just me... Tongue
its not even close to being over they still hav to defeat the earl and the noahs and find all the innocence
spartan117 Wrote:
Raijuu Wrote:i still dont get why is called d.gray-man though... but yeah i thought the manga was really boring but one day that i had nothing to do i began to read them and it really catched my attention.
i always thought "D" wuz meant to be pronounced "the" and then it would be "the gray man" cuz allen walks that line loving akuma and humans. making neither black nor white but gray

The name is weird nonetheless, but aside from that its a pretty good manga maybe on my top 25 or 15.