Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akon throws fan off stage
Wtf. I don't care what the hell that kid did. He is 14 like you said and Akon thinks he can repay him by picking him up and throwing him off stage? Not only could have the kid been seriously hurt, but now I bet kids are going to either make fun of him or hate him for throwing something at Akon. Akon likes to be a big man against a kid huh? I hope that Akon gets sued. Its not like he is really good. I actually don't like his music.
lol he might end up back in prison for a few more years then write a story about it xD again
geyter Wrote:Oh please, it's america. You could get sued for stepping on someones little toe. How could that be a smart move!
And besides he makes music for 12 year olds, he should be setting an example. Like not being aggressive towards troubled teens?
It's just because he hasn't accepted that he's this year's backstreet boy, he should just suck it up and move on.

And besides, you are always gonna have people who throw things at a stage. I dont know why and wouldn't do it myself but i have never been to a concert where this does not happen. Face it, kids are idiots. And if this is how you are gonna react you shouldn't be a childrens entertainer. period

he doesnt make music FOR kids...lol a "childrens entetainer" ......lol

trust this is how most people in hip hop react to throwing stuff on stage
its a respect thing..and he made the kid an example....it wont happen to him to many times again

plus he was just showin off for the ladies*taking off the shirt*...he just threw him
it was unessary in some regards but if you really think about it he was directing the crowd

i dont really agree to what he did so much thou..most cats will give a warning
but i do think he had the right to do so....after all he didnt hit him....or have him fined...
Gokyo Wrote:
geyter Wrote:Oh please, it's america. You could get sued for stepping on someones little toe. How could that be a smart move!
And besides he makes music for 12 year olds, he should be setting an example. Like not being aggressive towards troubled teens?
It's just because he hasn't accepted that he's this year's backstreet boy, he should just suck it up and move on.

And besides, you are always gonna have people who throw things at a stage. I dont know why and wouldn't do it myself but i have never been to a concert where this does not happen. Face it, kids are idiots. And if this is how you are gonna react you shouldn't be a childrens entertainer. period

its a respect thing..and he made the kid an example....it wont happen to him to many times again

plus he was just showin off for the ladies*taking off the shirt*...he just threw him
it was unessary in some regards but if you really think about it he was directing the crowd

but i do think he had the right to do so....after all he didnt hit him....or have him fined...

Gokyo if you actually believe what you just said, that's pretty lame. A respect thing? Uh he is a frickon adult, I don't care what kind of thing he is trying to do, if he was half a man he would have just fined the kid or something, but no he picks him up and throws him off stage. Actually hitting him would problably been better, beause now you just threw the kid who threw something at Akon into a crowd of Akon fans. There is no excuse for that. The kid should have been fined or taken out of the concert, not thrown off stage so Akon could "take off his shirt" for the ladies as you said. He better get sued.
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:
Gokyo Wrote:

Gokyo if you actually believe what you just said, that's pretty lame. A respect thing? Uh he is a frickon adult, I don't care what kind of thing he is trying to do, if he was half a man he would have just fined the kid or something, but no he picks him up and throws him off stage. Actually hitting him would problably been better, beause now you just threw the kid who threw something at Akon into a crowd of Akon fans. There is no excuse for that. The kid should have been fined or taken out of the concert, not thrown off stage so Akon could "take off his shirt" for the ladies as you said. He better get sued.

i agrees on both of ya'll! but really the kid should've seen him take of his shirt!the kid should've seen dat and run away...the kid is pretty amatuer to throw something at Akon's head
Akon is rubbish, Rock and metal all the way! xD

no-one gets hurt at a concert >_> (is always happens)
pfft i hate metal =.=
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:
Gokyo Wrote:

Confusedet4_errrr:

it was abit lame (the throw)BUT i do belive what i said, and why the hell would he get sued? thats like suing a fast food place for not putting a warning on thier "hot" coco because they were clumsy n spilt in on them selves....pointless
and youd have to have a permanent wedgy attitude like parents
to get them to drag your raggedy behind to court because you were dumm enough to throw somthing at a star..and then there is a chance that you will lose and catch a counter suit for wasting that said stars time....

give me a break...

it like common sense, cause n effect, an eye for an eye,
weve been doing it for centuaries
and the kid got just what he wanted "attention" if he sues thats what he was aiming for and if thats the case he deserved worse....

oh and no im not a fan of akon

I think i chose the wrong name as i guess im actually Pure Evil :devil: as i found that very funny
yea i agrees with Gokyo..if u actually thinking of sueing first u should actually have enough money to win =.= and second of all he "kind" of have the right to do that since that kid threw something at Akon's head.

btw Pure Win wut do u mean excatly?