Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To-LOVE-ru
The group also actually translate Bleach chapters, and make that priority in their project..., not that is my business, but why even bother translating Bleach when they are more than 10 groups willing to do it while no group actually bother to translate To-Love-Ru?

Even the jump magz nearby me has went into further chapter, while Bleach scanslation is actually further here by 1 chapter.
meh. new chapter is up and it end up in suspention so...
... don't worry, we'll get yuri scene (kind of) in next chapter (I've seen the raw in jump magz) to make up for it...
..... i just hope it gets more actiony because its getting kind of boring...
uhh...,what kind action do you mean?, To-Love-Ru was meant to be a comedy genre anyway...
.... yeah youre right but.... i dont know somathing like they go to another planet or something like that....
i don't think that'll happen. but yeah i get what urs asying this manga has the potencial to have like action in it. i hope it does. cuz it kinda did with the alleians trying to take lala as their wife
i jus read this up to the current chapter and i gotta say its pretty funny, i like this manga and i hope it gets turned into an anime ^^
anime huh?.. it would be like DNAngel but more funny... i dont know why but DNAngel and this manga are a lot alike...
huh i never read DNAngel before, is it any good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suzuka & Love Hina Draik 7 1,069 06-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: underdot