Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orochimaru Is alive!!!!!!!
He Put blood stains on my carpet >_<
oh...sorry about that i ment to tell you but i thought it would be much cooler if you blamed him instead....
>_< you framed sasuke! you started the whole Emo-sasuke propaganda, that is blasphemy, slay the non-beliver, SLAAAAAY!
now how can i start what was already done...He was an emo child since his borhter left...cant slay me for that one hahahahahaha
You are his brother >.<
no i am only his step brother who went on a mission during the times of the massacar i just happen to come back after all the blood was splatered
Sure... >_<. anyway back to the topic at hand. Orochimaru died, we all saw it. Kabuto just wants to think that he's alive
lol!! you 2 are really funny!
waaah! stupid orochimaru! i think kabuto was just researchng on some of orichimaru's dna...so when he died, he used the remaining dna to infused it w/ his body..

but i would really like to see tobi use katon goukyaku no jutsu...or something like that...LOL

...oh that would give away his identity being an uchiha...or obito!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Tobi is hilarious, did you see how fast he moved when sasuke looked at him menacingly... Deidara and Tobi are perfect partners, thay are like the evil Gai and Kakashi...lol
I think either kabuto used his medical ninjutsu to save oro or he used his dna...
I was really hoping oro was inside sasuke... damn you sasuke!