Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orochimaru Is alive!!!!!!!
I think it's just Kabuto being crazy, honestly xD
ewww!! Nasty!! ^^ I was wondering the same thing!
I would go with the two souls in one cause Orochimaru orignal body has been long gone and he has changed bodys over numours of times as well. I think Orochimaru is alive in Kabuto's mind just regaining strength until the time is right he will sit back wait for everyone to kill each other and then come out of the dead bodys and say ahhhh now i am king of the mountain....
Sparks Wrote:I think it's just Kabuto being crazy, honestly xD

Yeah me too Kinda. I just don't understand how Orochi would get in there. Did he make a wrong turn passing by Sasuke and hitting Kabuto by accident? But maybe it is him. who knows. I just hate that it is tobi/Deidara vs. frickon loser Sasuke.
wait are we even sure that Orochimaru's really alive because it sounds to me like Kabuto is just being crazy and made an eye similar to orochimaru's
Kabuto is a medical ninja but i still think Orochimaru is in there chillin cause he did make refference to saying that Orochimaru will forever live within him now
CrazyBleachFan Wrote:I just hate that it is tobi/Deidara vs. frickon loser Sasuke.

I agree!! I wanted a deidara/tobi fight against naruto not asstard sasuke!
Awww what is this hatred towards sasuke now, although he is not one of my favorit characters he is not that bad.....is he????
It's sasukes fault! he started it >_>
Well what did he do to you that was so bad...besides plant snakes under your bed...Big Grin