Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Links
I was thinking of this last time, could it be possible to give a list of links of the pages of each chapter?

You know, here the internet connection is SLOW, so each time i have to open several pages to read any manga comfortably, instead of reading a page, finish it and wait 2miliseconds to read the next one..

Though if it's not possible, or against your policy, i totally understand =3
What do you mean? i don't understand xS
Sorry ; ;

i meant, when you open the page one of any chapter, insted of showing the cover or the first page, give a list of this chapter's pages links. Like that, with Firefox, we can open all of them, and read the chapter without having to wait for everypage to load...

It takes ages for me, because of where i live, the connection is slow... >.>
ok, i get it now, i have FF xD
Firefox is GREAT (but that's not the thread *giggle*
Ok I understand what you mean.
So you want us to make a "directory" page for each chapter right?

hmmmm... I have to talk to over with Zabi and stuff, but chances are that we won't be doing something like that for now.
Yeah there's alot of Programming and stuff for that, and while your at it it would be great for lazy people like me if when a chapter ends we just press next and we get to the next chapter xD.
Alright Hyko, no worries =]

And Sparks, you're really lazy, man xD
I have a saying, i'll post it in My Sig... (made it up a while ago)

If something Takes Effort why bother doing it... Instinct on the other hand Is A whole Other Story...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Several manga that are vary good. and links to mangaupdate info on them. shinigami-death_god 20 1,990 07-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Last Post: shinigami-death_god