Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suzuka & Love Hina
Gather, Gather all fans of Suzuka and Love hina

Who here reads suzuka? Who's your favorite character? Which one is better Suzuka or Love Hina? Everything about harem mangas that you want to talk about.
I read Love Hina, and my fav character is Su. Shes so funny and cuteBig Grin. I luv the way she is so childlish and hyper, despite that she is a genius!

Haven't read Suzuka, what is it about? Mabye I should try it?
Love hina is actually what got me into manga/ anime
i watched an amv
music - Weird al "thats your horoscope for the day"
and it was abunch of clips
the amv is very well put together check it out on youtube
but i watched it thought, damn that was awesome
and then i downloaded most of the episodes/ read the manga
tenchi muyo when it was on toonami way back when( when toonami was a nightly thing) also got me into anime
meisu100 Wrote:I read Love Hina, and my fav character is Su. Shes so funny and cuteBig Grin. I luv the way she is so childlish and hyper, despite that she is a genius!

Haven't read Suzuka, what is it about? Mabye I should try it?

Only seen one ep of Love Hina, so i can't give my opinions which is better. Though i've read the 150 chapters of Suzuka, and of course love it. The start or settings is similar in a sense that both main characters both move to aunties spa/bath house, which was funny, but that's the only similarity i saw.

Suzuka is about Yamato Akitsuki who moves to Tokyo to his Aunties Bath House/Student Dormitory. While heading towards his new home, he passes by the high school he is soon to go too, and see a girl high jumping. It's love at first sight and hopes that he will see her again. Thing is he does, and she's called Asahina Suzuka who just so happens to be staying at the same place and living right next door to him. He makes a few bad appearances in front of her which doesn't help, as he likes her.
I could add more to it, though personally having no insight into the series makes this more enjoyable.

Enjoy

One of the things that I don't like about the series is that the other girls just go away too quick. Such as that restaurant girl.
Gallagher2589 Wrote:Love hina is actually what got me into manga/anime

its one of my favorite anime/manga.. hehe.. i havent read suzuka yet but i heard that its good.. maybe i should try it..

naru is my favorite character.. go naru!!
Suzuka rules, I love this manga. The other girls disappear fast because Kouji Seo never meant to make this a harem manga just a romance manga, which is the reason I luv this manga. Also this has become my favorite manga so far cuz Kouji Seo rarely uses Echi drawings to get the readers attention. Haven't read Love Hina so I have no comment there but I'm dying to know what happens next on Suzuka
is suzuka an ecchi manga? maybe i should try it.. *teehee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To-LOVE-ru Greg 50 8,489 03-16-2011, 07:56 AM
Last Post: LONGTIME
  Suzuka anin 59 8,156 07-30-2007, 03:25 AM
Last Post: SilverKunai