Remove Ads

Poll: What Seven Deadly Sin are you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lust
10.26%
4 10.26%
Envy
12.82%
5 12.82%
Sloth
17.95%
7 17.95%
Greed
25.64%
10 25.64%
Gluttony
7.69%
3 7.69%
Wrath
12.82%
5 12.82%
Pride
12.82%
5 12.82%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seven Deadly Sins
well maybe someone has the sins but not as badly and then they go to heaven because they didnt do any really bad thing.... but whatever...
well dont worry if my theory is true we will all be welcomed with open arms. Cause think about it for a second, if they devil is evil, and the sins are also evil why would he punish us for doing his work? either way heaven or hell we will be rewarded in the end. So c ya there hellmates!!
Great.....Just what I need....more friends in hell.
fts_nomercy4 Wrote:well dont worry if my theory is true we will all be welcomed with open arms. Cause think about it for a second, if they devil is evil, and the sins are also evil why would he punish us for doing his work? either way heaven or hell we will be rewarded in the end. So c ya there hellmates!!

Well at least we will have a hell of a timeConfusedet4_roflmaoConfusedorry just had to say it:nods:
so wait... if we do the devil's work then he doesnt want to punish us? but being in hell is literaly punishment.... so we go there and then he send us to heaven.... or takes us inside so we can play with decapitaded toys
I'm lust and sloth but lust mainly (i know funny that the two things that mainly represent me are female in FMA).
kind of depends in the anime i would be greed but in the manga i would be pride
Ya it does......Anime=Gluttony......Manga=Gluttony......That's me! Lmao I love to eat.....
youre always eating cake and making kisame and zetsu into food... so yeah i pretty much guessed you liked to eat.... (you might be fat)
I think I drank some spiked soda at the party I went to....Anyway, I will always be pride.