Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time skip looks and jutsus
After the Shuriken Rasengan training, I think Naruto was the one who improved the most, cause now he can use the Kage Bunshin the way it was meant to be used.
And about the training with Jiraiya, he said himself that Naruto almost killed him when he "unlocked" the 4th tail of the Kyuubi. So, I have a question for you: Why Naruto was using so much chakra, in a training? I think Naruto still has a lot to show from the training with Ero-Sennin.

As for Sakura, she improved a lot too. Her control over chakra is even better and she is a wonderful medical-nin. And that stupid power that the 5th taught her too.

Sasuke has always been the strongest, and that hasn't changed at all. He can use at least 2 types of chakra, and I think he can use even more than that.

The Gai-team is still awesome, and Neji looks like he improved his Byakuugan even more, cause he was trained by Hinata's father. Lee could overcome his injuries and I'm not sure about Ten-Ten.

Shikamaru was always my favourite character, and I think he is the most skilled ninja out of the 12 leaf genins who took that chuunin exam in the first part of the manga. Ino is also a medical-nin, like Sakura, and to be a med-nin, you have to get an excepcional chakra control, so I think she improved a lot too. Chouji can now use the same jutsus his father uses, so I think it's pretty cool too.

Akamaru is badass too. The team 8 looks pretty cool, but I don't really know how much they've improved.

Well, that's how I see the manga right now =)
The team i'd most wanna see fight is team konohamaru. Ever since they first showed up i wondered what kind of jutsu's his 2 friends would use. And kono himself must be amazing by now, i mean the third knew every leaf technique ever invented. That's just crazy! you need mastery over every element and perfect chacra control and a huge learning curve...
Hope the Kiba fight starts soon... GO KIBA!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite battle of all time? abhirocks198 17 3,555 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  xD rant time! Sparks 10 1,239 06-13-2007, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Blaze