Remove Ads

Poll: Sousuke/Kaname or Sousuke/Tessa
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kaname *omg so hot*
100.00%
2 100.00%
Tessa *drools on keyboard*
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full Metal Panic!
This is the first fmp thread, post anything about it.
how come nobody write anything about this thread..? hmmm.... hehe

love the anime.. not really on to this manga.. but it sure is fun to read.. ^^, v
Because it has a perverted beggining.

And who would even bother with tessa physically? I honestly believed her to be a minor. So...uhhh...if you have those tendacies...you should really, REALLY get help.
tessa is more like 15 right? and considering he likes underaged girls means that he has a lolicon complex.. hehe.. ^^, v

but really, full metal panic is great right? ^^
I haven't read the manga, but the show is fricken hilarious! I was dying! The first season is pretty awesome, but you have to continue on to The Second Raid to get deeper into the story. But the end leaves you hanging. I can't wait for the next season!
Dead thread, but who cares. Kaname easily, my favorite tsundere since......ever.
I was more annoyed with Kaname through most of the series, but then again I'm not a big Tsundere fans
Vl731 Wrote:I was more annoyed with Kaname through most of the series, but then again I'm not a big Tsundere fans
Kaname-chan is so lovable. >_> Well, Tsuns aren't for everyone.

Tessa sucks though, looks nice, but she sucks.
peleihno Wrote:
Vl731 Wrote:I was more annoyed with Kaname through most of the series, but then again I'm not a big Tsundere fans
Kaname-chan is so lovable. >_> Well, Tsuns aren't for everyone.

Tessa sucks though, looks nice, but she sucks.

That's better then being hit...

True, they aren't for everyone. I think I've seen one that I did like, Misaka Mikoto, rest just seem like crap.
I love the animes for the comedy and for Sasuske - his extended disarming scenes are great. And him blowing up his locker cause he thought a love note was a bomb. Fumufu is really funny.