Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Character...
My fav characters in Naruto has to be... Gaara and Kakashi! Also think Shikamaru is cool.. He's so smart! Wink
Without a question the awnser is clear, for me it's a tie between Kakashi and Naruto.
1. Kakashi - Even though he may come across as weak to some ppl you must remember his nickname "Kakashi the Mirror Ninja, The Man who has copied over a 1000 jutsus", he also became jounin at the age of 14 and that reqiures some skill. Plus his father, The White Fang, was of the same level as the Legendary Sannin and I find unlikley that he didn't inherit some of his fathers skills. Oh, I almsot forgot, His teacher was the 4th and he weilds the Sharingan which gives him another edge in most battles.
2. Naruto - He's the main character and he got some skills. Sure, he can be sort of an idiot from time to time but during Part 2 we have witnessed that he has grown and become more of an adult. This was something that he always lacked in Part 1, the calm and calculating mind of a true fighter, before he just ran into combat head-first but now he atleast think things through a bit. But still he is an idiot and it's that makes him great. He becomes more unpredictable and it's more fun to read about him. and the biggest advantage you can think of that he got is, The Kyuubi, that grants him with all the extra chakra he can come to need.
Orochimaru, as for why..., his crazy ambition maybe...?, it make him seems like twisted person, but also cool. Not to mention, he's also former Akatsuki accomplice & one of the Sannin.
Mine would have to be...hmmm
Shikamaru
Konohamaru
Gaara
The list would probally go on -.-, But I shall say my favourite three ^^
I love Naruto he is so funny and he has grown well. I THINK he is the best looking guy in the manga.OH! and i am hoping he kicks sasukes BUTT!!

I love Shikamaru because i had a very nice dream about him awhile ago and i like the relationship he has Temari!

and how can i forget Rock Lee i really like his character!
I liek Kakashi and shikamaru, Kakashi because he can summon dogs and has an awesome scar on his eye, and shikamaru cause he reminds me of me (a slacker who's very smart when he needs to be)
My fav character used to be Shika...but then he started to care about responsibility and all that. I also liked Gaara...but then he became nice. Now I like Suigestsu and Tobi/Deidara...
The coolest character in Naruto is Hidan. I just love the way he behaves and acts. Also he's immortal, totaly unbeatable (!? or not but anyway) and have the most wicked tecnique in the whole series. I can't but admire him.

Then there's Gaara, my absolute favorite in Part 1. Love when he goes on a killing spree.

And lastly there's Neji. Dont think i have to explain.
1. Sasuke - Avengers always seem to be my favs
2. Kakashi - 1337 skillz
3. Rock Lee - Determination
sasuke cuz hes cool... and i like avengers alot....

rock lee for his brows.... i luvem....(so fuzzy... excuse me for bad taste)

gaara for his cute look and his control over sand

kakashi cuz hes cool....

simple and clean~~~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite battle of all time? abhirocks198 17 3,555 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  [Character] Uchiha Sasuke (Part 0) ANewLight 7 1,183 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ArSoNiSt JoE
  Favorite Biju(s) SilverKunai 27 2,743 07-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Acidrain
  Favorite Character Shikamaru 4 442 07-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Greg