Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Character...
...And why. It can be anyone, and you can post multiple ones. Because of the why part, this isn't set up as a poll.
I really like Shikamaru and Kimimaro, they just caught my attention the instant I saw them fight. Sasori was also cool, but I like the first two I said better.
1.Shikamaru Nara: From all the chars he shown the most growth in the series.
He knows his strength and weakness. And not afraid too use/show it. After Naruto maybe the only one who can become Hokage.

2.Shino Aburame: I just happen too like the silent dark type. And the interaction between Naruto and him is just too good. Only person who can get on Naruto´s nerfs Tongue

3.Anko Mitarashi: I like here attitude as it somehow remind me of me. As she is easygoing and active in what she does. But reliable if wanted.

Personally, I like Konohamaru... he is always... interesting... to watch fight.
Kisame hands down
i'd have to say shikamaru he to me is the best naruto is too dumb sasuke is too emo sakura ... and everyone else has not been in the manga much after part 2 also kekashi hes cool but weak

mine has to be Shikamaru Nara: he doesnt have alot of charaka but still pwn because of his brain

he is like BAtman Cool
Naruto is very annoying me right now. If his stupid Wind Shuriken backstabs the user, isn't it the perfect technique to use with his Kage Bunshins? w/e...

My fav char is Gaara. How can anyone not like Gaara? He is the embodiment of awesome.

My fav villain is Itachi. He's the complete opposite of Naruto. Calm and collected. I also don't think he's completely evil. He didn't kill his brother.

My fav Konoha ninja is...gah I can't decide. They're all cool.
KevinIX Wrote:Naruto is very annoying me right now. If his stupid Wind Shuriken backstabs the user, isn't it the perfect technique to use with his Kage Bunshins? w/e...

My fav char is Gaara. How can anyone not like Gaara? He is the embodiment of awesome.

My fav villain is Itachi. He's the complete opposite of Naruto. Calm and collected. I also don't think he's completely evil. He didn't kill his brother.

My fav Konoha ninja is...gah I can't decide. They're all cool.

After Naruto training he is shown as a person that can be calm and not act compulsely. He also got alot smarter too. sending his clone to first test the ak. power
Sabaku No Gaara...

He's my man.. LOL.... I was really crying when i thought he was gonna die.. really.. hahhaa. and I was over the moon when he was revived..
Altho, I don't see him in the current chapters of the manga and maybe in the future chapters as well...

And also after the Gaara Rescue Arc, I wont see much of him in the anime as well..

But!! a big BUT

There's still hope .. yes there is.

Do you think that Naruto Shippuden will continue on without any filler episodes?

Na ahh. I don't think so...

I'm gonna wait for that moment, so I can see my Gaara again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's your favorite battle of all time? abhirocks198 17 3,555 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  Which Naruto character are you? Manga-Otaku 37 7,074 11-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Last Post: Narubi
  [Character] Uchiha Sasuke (Part 0) ANewLight 7 1,183 12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: ArSoNiSt JoE
  Favorite Biju(s) SilverKunai 27 2,743 07-29-2007, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Acidrain
  Favorite Character Shikamaru 4 442 07-27-2007, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Greg